Yes, I am commenting again. Because I can. And because I just have to tell you how truly in love I am with this post and that boy of yours. I come back to this post at least 3 times a week because I love it so much. And I think I will keep commenting on it until you finally post something else. You may have 49 comments from me if you don't get going. But please somehow bookmark this for me, because I can truly never get enough of Jake as Puss in Boots (and hat).
OH MY HELL... that is all I can say... So I will say it again.. OH MY HELL!! I want to kiss that puss face...
ReplyDeleteYes, I am commenting again. Because I can. And because I just have to tell you how truly in love I am with this post and that boy of yours. I come back to this post at least 3 times a week because I love it so much. And I think I will keep commenting on it until you finally post something else. You may have 49 comments from me if you don't get going. But please somehow bookmark this for me, because I can truly never get enough of Jake as Puss in Boots (and hat).
ReplyDelete