Thursday, August 4, 2011

the reason i haven't blogged




we are getting settled in. we have cement and steps to the porch now, less boxes sitting around, more decorations on the wall, but i still feel out of control. maybe that is because i have two kids. anyway, more (and better) pictures to come of the house and our sweet little sam. he is 2 months old now. i can't believe it!

2 comments:

  1. Um, what the heck. I love this house and I want it. Can Matt build me a craftsman house someday only not in Roosevelt?? :) Love you, hope all is well. We really need to talk via phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! The paint and stain is perfect!! I love that house!! I hope you are finally getting settled and I hope you know how sorry I am that I am not going to be there on Sam's big day... I will think about you while laying out at the beach... tee hee...

    ReplyDelete