Friday, March 13, 2009

i wish they all could be california girls


i moved back from the bay area 5 years ago, but i STILL miss my girls there. they were like family to me, well they still are...anyways, melissa (dark hair) and kianna (levi jacket) are still living the single life, but the rest of us are married and were all pregnant together. i was the first to birth my child. lisa (sitting) is due in april, with a girl, and shannon (yellow bracelet) is due in july, with a boy. natalie, with that cute little bump, had her baby boy, lucas, yesterday. congratulations nat and thomas!!! he is beautiful and i am so happy for you! somehow we will have to figure out how to get all these babies together and when they are older they can all fight over lisa's cute baby girl.


1 comment:

  1. I know... her baby is going to be the hot "mixed" girl that all our boys are drooling over. We totally missed you and we want to see your baby. Did you know that I'm coming into Utah on Tuesday... Emily is getting married. Holy Smokes. I want to see you but let's be honest... you know my mom and wedding plans. There is no free moment and any free moment I have I will be peeing.

    I will make you a onsie, but it usually involves me repenting afterwards because of all my curse words. :)

    ReplyDelete