Saturday, February 28, 2009

thank you, thank you, thank you




















i wanted to thank my dear family (grandma rass, aunt stacy, cousin maddie, grandma jorgensen) that came to help at the delivery and stayed with us afterwards as we tried to catch up on sleep. what would we have done without you???? want to come back???


and of course there is my wonderful husband...what would i do without you!?! your help throughout the pregnancy, labor and delivery and since we brought jake home has been amazing. each day i think that you couldn't be any better and then you prove me wrong. i love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! I had to take a peek at this cute baby I heard so much about! He's adorable! Love the picture of Stacy! Isn't that typical of her? Say hello to the family! Enjoy that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara you are a super freak!! Why would you post that hideous picture of me.. Wendy (the ho) put it on facebook... sure do love ya both.. I'll get you back. Hey I am sure I have a picture of your chauch (sp?) from the birth.. hmmm.. that would be super cool...

    ReplyDelete