Thursday, February 5, 2009

facebook regret

so i am starting to regret joining facebook. it seems all-consuming. i check my email and it is full of facebook requests, so i go to facebook and i get overwhelmed. i have neglected my poor little blog because of facebook and it isn't even fun. is there a way to quit facebook? does that make me a loser? i like this blog business a lot better. maybe i will just ignore facebook for awhile and add to my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the overwhelming part. You can go into the settings and change them so you don't get emailed every time. That helps a lot. I am limiting my time on fb. I let myself on once in a.m. & once in p.m. Then, for lent, I'm going to once per day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it up sista.Do you really want to post how you are feeling every hour and then let everyone know about it? Um, no. I went shopping with Lisa last night and we reminisced (I have no idea how to spell that) when you wore the masks on the cruise and you broke your finger finding the churro. Good times.

    ReplyDelete